CDMC branch line spray pulse bag filter is a new type of high-efficiency low-voltage pulse long bag filter developed by Shanghai R & D Center, drawing on the latest technological achievements from Japan. It not only integrates the advantages of backflushing and pulse spray cleaning, but also lengthens the filter bag, giving full play to the role of strong air cleaning by compressed air, overcoming the low intensity of backflushing cleaning, pulse cleaning and dust. The shortcomings of simultaneous filtering prevent the problem of dust re-adsorption and runaway, which can increase the filtering speed, save energy for cleaning and extend the life of the filter bag.
The main features are as follows:
1.Using the air separation pulse spraying ash cleaning technology to overcome the shortcomings of the pulse dust collector and the back blowing of the room, the ash cleaning ability is good, the dust removal effect is good, the emission concentration is low, the air leakage rate is small, the energy consumption is small, and the floor area is small Reliable operation and good economic benefits.
2. As the ash cleaning pulse is used to separate the air from the chamber, the ash can be completely cleaned in one shot, so the ash cleaning cycle is extended, the energy consumption of ash cleaning is reduced, and the compressed air consumption can be greatly reduced. At the same time, the fatigue of the filter bag and the pulse valve is correspondingly reduced, thereby doubling the life of the filter bag and the valve plate.
3. Overhaul and bag replacement can be carried out in separate rooms under non-stop system fan and system normal operating conditions. The filter bag adopts elastic expansion ring, which has good sealing performance and is firm and reliable. The filter bag cage adopts a polygon, which reduces the friction between the bag and the cage, prolongs the life of the bag, and facilitates the unloading of the bag.
4. The upper bag extraction method is adopted. After the cage is removed during bag replacement, the dirty bags are put into the ash hopper at the lower part of the box and taken out from the manhole, which improves the operating conditions of bag replacement.
5. The box body adopts air-tight design, good sealing performance, high-quality sealing materials are used for inspection doors, and kerosene is used for leak detection during production, and the air leakage rate is very low.
6. Equipped with Bi-Get energy saving system and Emc bag clearing system, which makes the system operate with low energy consumption.
7. The air inlet and outlet ducts are compactly arranged and the airflow resistance is small.
8. The whole equipment is controlled by PLC to realize automatic ash cleaning, ash unloading, automatic temperature control and over-temperature alarm.